Join the IRS Nationwide Tax Forums Mailing List
The IRS Nationwide Tax Forum Is Virtual for 2020
**Important Reminder: Add [email protected] to your "Safe Sender" list to ensure that important emails from the Tax Forum don't end up in your spam/junk mail folder**
Webinar Cheat Sheet
- Webinars are ONLY offered on the date/time listed on the schedule. They are NOT available for replay at a later date
- All webinar times listed are for the Eastern Time Zone. If you live in a different time zone, you must adjust your viewing time accordingly.
- Before the webinars begin, every attendee should test their system by going to https://www.webcaster4.com/Support and clicking on "Test Your System". When that field opens, click on "Test" and you should see a video with audio. Be sure that you can hear the video as it plays.
- BEFORE the webinars start, review the Technical Support Document for troubleshooting tips (including instructions for how to disable your pop-up blocker while viewing the webinar).
Once the webinar link becomes active (approximately 15 minutes before the start of the webinar), you should hear music playing. If you see the presentation slide but are not hearing hold music before the webinar starts, ensure that your speakers are on (and not muted), adjust the volume settings on your computer, and refresh the page (or switch internet browsers) if necessary.
Important note: if you answer “Yes” to question #6 on a webinar’s survey (authorizing release of information to a contractor so that you may be contacted for your insight/recommendation) you will receive an email from Pacific Consulting Group ([email protected]) at the end of each week with a link to an online evaluation to provide feedback on each webinar for which you opted in. While you are free to answer “No” to question #6, we hope that you will allow us to contact you as we value your opinions and suggestions, and that you will complete the evaluation as soon as you can.
Benefits of the Virtual Expo
The 2020 Virtual IRS NTF Expo will be open 24/7 to all registered attendees from July 21 through August 21, with live show hours before and after each of the Virtual Tax Forum Webinars (9:00am - 11:00am and Noon - 2:00pm Eastern Time; every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday). The Virtual Expo will provide a great opportunity to visit with exhibitors representing dozens of commercial leaders in the industry, as well as leading national associations and several key IRS offices.
While visiting the Virtual Expo, you will be able to:
- Visit 50 booths of leading industry and government providers
- Access and download information and resources from each booth
- Attend up to 12 informational live webinars delivered by our Gold Sponsors
- Chat publicly or 1-on-1 with exhibitors during live show hour
Earning CE Credits
Each live webinar will last for approximately 60 minutes and will qualify for one CE credit. CE Certificates listing credits for all webinars attended during the Virtual IRS Nationwide Tax Forum will be emailed to participants at the conclusion of the Tax Forum in August. While no knowledge-based test is required, attendees must fulfill all of the following requirements to receive CE credit for a webinar:
- Be present for the entire 60-minute presentation
- Respond to all polling questions throughout the presentation
- Complete the survey at the end of the presentation