Join the IRS Nationwide Tax Forums Mailing List
Registration is Now Open!
The 2022 IRS Nationwide Tax Forum Will Be Held Virtually
Like many of you, we look forward to resuming the IRS Tax Forum in-person events once we can safely do so. However, due to ongoing and evolving public health and safety concerns resulting from the COVID-19 health emergency, the 2022 IRS Nationwide Tax Forum and Expo will once again be offered virtually.
The 2022 Virtual IRS Nationwide Tax Forum will consist of a 5-week program of live webinars, beginning on July 19, 2022. Webinars will be offered every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday for the 5-week duration. The list of webinar topics can be found here and the full schedule will be released soon.
The 2022 Virtual IRS Nationwide Tax Forum is a great opportunity to:
- Learn and earn CE credits from the comfort and safety of your home
- Hear the latest updates on tax law, cybersecurity, ethics and other topics
- Get reliable information directly from the IRS
- Visit industry-leading vendors in our Virtual Expo
|Early Bird Rate
5:00PM Eastern Time
5:00PM Eastern Time
* Partner Association Members get $10 off the Early Bird Rate ONLY. To receive the discount code for Partner Organizations, you must contact the organization directly. IRS Nationwide Tax Forum registration staff cannot provide the discount codes.
|"This was my first time attending a Tax Webinar and I was very pleased with the array of subjects covered and my ability to choose which to attend. Also the presenters were very knowledgeable in the subjects they covered."||"The 2021 IRS Nationwide Tax Forum by being virtual provided a way to attend these outstanding sessions from top experts in Federal taxes at an amazing price and convenience."|
Over 92% of 2021 attendees said they were likely or very likely to recommend the Virtual IRS Nationwide Tax Forum and more than 95% said that the Virtual Tax Forum improved their ability to provide quality service to and ensure overall compliance for their clients.
Earning CE Credits
Each live webinar will last for approximately 60 minutes and will qualify for one CE credit. CE Certificates showing credits for all webinars attended during the Virtual IRS Nationwide Tax Forums will be emailed to participants at the conclusion of the Tax Forums. While no knowledge-based test is required, attendees must fulfill all of the following requirements to receive CE credit for a webinar:
- Be present for the entire 60-minute presentation
- Respond to all attendance checks throughout the presentation
- Complete the survey at the end of the presentation
In cases where the same subject matter is presented in English and another language other than English, the webinar will only qualify for one CE credit even if you participate in both webinars.
Registration at the 2022 Virtual IRS Nationwide Tax Forum includes access to the Virtual Expo. The Virtual Expo provides a great opportunity to visit with exhibitors representing dozens of commercial leaders in the industry, as well as leading national associations and several key IRS offices. Highlights of the Virtual Expo include:
- Visit with exhibitors to view the latest tax products and software
- Experience the IRS Zone and engage with representatives from IRS program offices
- Join bonus Q&A sessions in the Speaker's Corner
- Attend live webinars from many of our sponsors
We invite you to share your experiences and discuss innovative ideas with us in our focus groups. The IRS focus groups offered during the 2022 Virtual Tax Forum will be conducted virtually, using a telephone conference line or a video conferencing tool, such as Zoom. Focus groups are scheduled for one hour, with eight to ten participants. Participants who meet the qualifying criteria are selected on a first come, first serve basis. If you are selected, you will receive a confirmation email with information on how to join the focus group. Please continue to check back for more information on focus group topics, dates/times, and how to sign-up to participate in the focus group. Additional information will be released as soon as it becomes available.