Join the IRS Nationwide Tax Forums Mailing List
Registration Is Now Open!
The 2021 IRS Nationwide Tax Forum Will be Held Virtually
Like many of you, we look forward to resuming the IRS Tax Forum in-person events once we can safely do so. However, due to ongoing and evolving public health and safety concerns resulting from the COVID-19 health emergency, the 2021 IRS Nationwide Tax Forum and Expo will once again be offered virtually.
The 2021 Virtual IRS Nationwide Tax Forum will consist of a 5-week program of live webinars, beginning on July 20, 2021. Webinars will be offered every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday for the 5-week duration. The full schedule and list of topics will be released in early April.
The 2021 Virtual IRS Nationwide Tax Forum is a great opportunity to:
- Learn and earn CE credits from the comfort and safety of your home
- Hear the latest updates on tax law, cybersecurity, ethics and other topics
- Get reliable information directly from the IRS
- Visit industry-leading vendors in our Virtual Expo
- Share your experiences and discuss ideas with the IRS through focus groups
|Early Bird Rate
5:00PM Eastern Time
5:00PM Eastern Time
* Partner Association Members get $10 off the Early Bird Rate ONLY. To receive the discount code for Partner Organizations, you must contact the organization directly. IRS Nationwide Tax Forum registration staff cannot provide the discount codes.
|"All presenters were very articulate and knowledgeable. The delivery was very well-paced. When there was time for questions, it was clear that the presenters were true subject matter experts. This was the best CPE I've ever attended."||"The virtual IRS Nationwide Tax Forum was highly effective due to the deep expertise of the speakers and their impeccable preparation. No travel expenses made the virtual format affordable. Attending in my own environment was efficient due to no down time and was comfortable."|
Over 95% of 2020 attendees said they were likely or very likely to recommend the Virtual IRS Nationwide Tax Forum and that the Virtual Tax Forum improved their ability to provide quality service to their clients.
Earning CE Credits
Each live webinar will last for approximately 60 minutes and will qualify for one CE credit. CE Certificates showing credits for all webinars attended during the Virtual IRS Nationwide Tax Forums will be emailed to participants at the conclusion of the Tax Forums. While no knowledge-based test is required, attendees must fulfill all of the following requirements to receive CE credit for a webinar:
- Be present for the entire 60-minute presentation
- Respond to all polling questions throughout the presentation
- Complete the survey at the end of the presentation
In cases where the same subject matter is presented in English and Spanish, the webinar will only qualify for one CE credit even if you participate in both the English and Spanish versions.
Registration at the 2021 Virtual IRS Nationwide Tax Forum includes access to the Virtual Expo. The Virtual Expo provides a great opportunity to visit with exhibitors representing dozens of commercial leaders in the industry, as well as leading national associations and several key IRS offices. Highlights of the Virtual Expo include:
- Visit with exhibitors to view the latest tax products and software
- Experience the IRS Zone and engage with representatives from IRS program offices
- Join bonus Q&A sessions in the Speaker's Corner
- Attend live webinars from many of our sponsors