Join the IRS Nationwide Tax Forum Mailing List
Thank you to the more than 12,000
participants who made the 2023 IRS
Nationwide Tax Forum a success!
Reporting of CE Credits
CE credits earned during the 2023 Nationwide Tax Forum have been reported to the IRS PTIN office, the California Tax Education Council (CTEC) and the Certified Financial Planner Board (CFP). If your CE credits have not yet appeared in your account, please contact us at [email protected].
Certificates of Completion
Certificates of Completion were sent to all attendees via email. If you did not receive your Certificate of Completion, please make sure to check your spam/junk mail folder (your certificate was sent to the email address on record within your Tax Forum account from [email protected]). If you still do not see your Certificate of Completion, please email us at [email protected].
Nationwide Tax Forum Online
Did you miss the 2023 In-Person IRS Nationwide Tax Forum?
18 new self-study seminars are now available through the Nationwide Tax Forum Online (NTFO). The 18 new NTFO courses, which were recorded in during the in-person Nationwide Tax Forum, provide the latest updates on tax law, cybersecurity, ethics, and other topics.
These newly added courses, along with dozens of previously recorded sessions from prior IRS Nationwide Tax Forums, are available now for just $29/credit. Participants may also audit the courses for free, however no CE credit will be given.
New Courses Added for 2023
- Sailing Through the Rules of Refundable Tax Credits
- Tax Law Changes for TY2023
- Circular 230 and Ethics in Tax Practice: How You Can Stay Out of Trouble
- Keynote Address
- Taxable Transactions with Digital Assets
- A Potpourri of (Potentially Painful) Tax Professional Problems
- Abusive Tax Avoidance Transactions
- Assist with Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) Services; Become an Acceptance Agent
- Plenary Session: IRS Strategic Operating Plan and Implementation
- The New Schedules K-2 and K-3 and Form 1116, Foreign Tax Credit and Reporting Items from Schedule K-3 on Form 1040-NR, U.S. Nonresident Alien Income Tax Return
- Identity Assurance - Identity Verification for Tax Professionals
- Identity Protection
- Recent Developments in Foreign Withholding and Information Reporting
- The Taxpayer Experience with IRS Independent Oce of Appeals
- Foreign Gift and Trust Reporting on Forms 3520 and 3520-A
- Retirement Plan Distributions After SECURE 1.0 and SECURE 2.0
- What You Need to Know About the Information Returns Intake System
NTFO Continuing Education Credit Information
The IRS Nationwide Tax Forum Online is registered with the IRS Return Preparer Office and the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy as a qualified sponsor of continuing education. CPAs, Enrolled Agents and Annual Filing Season Program participants taking NTFO seminars can earn continuing education credits.
To earn credits, users must create an account, answer review questions throughout the seminar, and pass a short test at the end of each seminar.
NTFO seminars can also be audited for free. Individuals who choose to audit seminars will not have access to the review questions or final examination and will not receive credit for the seminar.
For more information, please visit www.irstaxforumonline.com.